Daisy and Minnie

Friday, May 28, 2004

bugs and stuff..

Meow... There are lots of big bugs around the carport at night. I love to chase them. I don't eat them, I just play til they quit moving. The Mom always says "Good Kitty". I leave the bodies for the ants to devour. hehehe

Woof, woof... I saw the Mom carrying a watering can to the front yard. I didn't want her to get away so I ran to the other side of the yard and jumped up on the picnic table so I could watch her. I wish I could jump a little farther and go sailing over the fence.

4 Comments:

  • hello Brandy the dog calling:)My friend louis just luuvs eating bumble bee's I'm scared of anything that flies, and ants, they bite & make me cry out, making my humans jump!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

  • Thanks for stopping by Brandy!

    Meow.. I may eat bugs but I leave the dead fish parts alone. I like mine cooked please. Though a fresh kill of a bird is kind of tasty.

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 8:24 AM  

  • Cute blog! Please visit my cat and dog blog.

    By Blogger Linux Unix, at 2:58 AM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home