Daisy and Minnie

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Day two Day two

DOG here...
Uh..Woof... Actually I love to bark when the humans walk down the driveway away from me. Surely they wouldn't go for a walk without me!! I like to remind them. Even if they come right back from the mail box.
Yo, Cat!

Yes, Dog, I'm here...
The female human came home in here big blue thing. I wondered if she would forget to feed me. So I sat by the door looking like the Sphinx and meowing. I figure if she trips over me she won't forget about me. I always get food this way. She is so easy to control.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, I find that humans can be trained to do what you need them to do. It takes a little time and practice, but it usually works. -- Muddy, BloggingCat.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home