Daisy and Minnie

Monday, June 07, 2004

Our humans vacation

Meow.. My humans went away for awhile, I heard something about a vacation. There was this young girl with long blond hair that came every day to feed us. I couldn't get to the computer to make an entry since the door was locked. I kept company with Dog.

Woof.. Cat was alright.. I loved seeing the girl come.. I barked when she would leave. I missed a petting every day from my humans.
They were home for one day in the middle of the week. The large male took out his boat out that day and came back with 25 fish. A bonanza!! I sniffed the heads and guts but decided that I like cooked better. I left it alone. Cat gave it a sniff but didn't touch it either. The human males seemed happy...

2 Comments:

  • Deep here - I hate it when the humans go away and someone I barely know is meant to feed me PAH! They ought to be banned from ever going anywhere!
    Sorry about the red fish well not too sorry, being a cat and all! Come see me sometime in between groomings and sleeping and tormenting the humans ok - http://catslife.blog-city.com and if you want to you can join the blogging pets ring too
    :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 AM  

  • Thanks for looking us up.
    My humans always seem to come back, but we worry and it is not the same. so , yeh, Bah!

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home