Daisy and Minnie

Monday, July 26, 2004

New Kitten

Meow...

The mother brought home a ball of orange fluff with no tail.   I thought it was very interesting.  I sat in front of its cage outside and watched it for an hour.  It was scared.  The mom brought it out for me to sniff,  I wanted to make him feel safe so I licked him on the head.  Now he comes up to see me when I get near his cage.  I even shared my food bowl with him this morning.  The mom said she didn't need another cat, but she couldn't resist the cuteness of its lack of tail.  I don't mind , I am easy going and like other cats.  Heck... I even like Dog...

Woof...

Thanks Cat...  I haven't got to meet the orange fluff yet...

1 Comments:

  • Your new cat is very cute and interesting!! -- Muddy, BloggingCat.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home