Daisy and Minnie

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Speechless

Meow... Woof... We are speechless at the honor given us by "Jack" and the Petsburg Times.
He wanted to know our names. Meow.. I am Mooshie the cat. I am a pale orange with white markings, and I have a little adopted brother named Jaggy, who is dark marmalade orange with no tail and no white markings. Woof... I am Charlie the small beagle. I love people. To bark at them and or to otherwise lick them and jump on them if they get close enough. I also have a companion. A little girl beagle named Candy. She is fun to play with, but better get out of the way when the Mom comes to pet us. ( That also applies to leftovers).

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations!! Next thing you know, everyone will want autographs. I need to get out my paw-printing ink myself. --Muddy

    By Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com, at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home