Daisy and Minnie

Monday, January 10, 2005

Escape

Woof..Charlie here.... I have been getting into the neighbors yard lately... he he... my humans went over there and called me. I thought I was fooling them when I went the long way around the yard then snuck under the bushes. They saw me climb up the branches of the bushes and go over the fence. Rats.... then they proceeded to cut down all the bushes along the back of the yard. I was sad.... but not for long ... it took me two nights to figure another way out of the yard. They didn't cut down the bushes on the side yard... they think that is how I got out last night.. I will never tell ! I got out last night , but didn't really know where to go. The mother came and got me in front of the local gas station. Some saw me wondering around and called the radio station, they announced it on the air and my neighbors heard it and called my female human. It was actually good to be home... but just wait until they let me loose from this chain...

2 Comments:

  • Some of us live for escapes! I, for one, only want to get past closed doors. Good luck to you on your next attempt! -- Muddy, BloggingCat.com

    By Blogger Muddy, BloggingCat.com, at 8:55 AM  

  • I love trying to escape sometimes, to keep 'em on their toes, they blocked up all the holes...then I dig new ones!
    Brandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home